QCF Parent’s Village
Queen City Foundation’s Parent’s Village represents the great foundation behind every one of our students. They support educational foundations, exposure to meaningful engagement, cultural awareness, and a development of strategies to promote African American Awareness within QCF affiliated schools.
The mission of the Parent’s Village is support to the QCF programs and mission. The Parent’s Village members assist with planning collaborative programming with QCF affiliated schools and playing a pivotal role in the continuation of building an educational bridge into the future for current students.
Parent’s Village members must be current parent(s) of QCF student(s).
- Support and volunteer at QCF programs
- Meet 5 – 8 times a year
- Help other parents navigate and learn about private,independent, and parochial school.
- Develop new programs that will engage students,parents,school that celebrate African American cultural and heritage
- Build networking opportunities for students and families to engage in cultural awareness
- Coordinates recognition for QCF exceptional parents, volunteers, schools and students.
- Facilitate resources and promote diversity, inclusion, and equity initiatives within QCF schools
To join please email [email protected] for more information.